Acrid Love (Demo) Acrid Love (Demo)

Ah shoester. Someday I hope to hear a happy go lucky song from you. That old relationship really stuck with you it seems and I'm glad it inspired so many great pieces that were likely influenced by those old emotions. But man, I sincerely hope you'll find a new and better flame someday that sparks more positive emotions!

Anyway, great and smooth singing as always, really enjoyed the harmonies in the chorus. Felt there could've been some kind of percussion maybe, just a simple rhythm to back up the ukulele, but it's solid. It was still a nice playing, though all ukuleles sound the same to me. Keep it up and looking forward to that full album!

Never Know (WIP) Never Know (WIP)

Freaking love it! Definitely feels a little like Mumford and Sons, which is in no way a bad thing. Very catchy and bouncy song that's hard not to get excited with. Something about that banjo man, makes the saddest song fun. Great stuff man.

Survive Survive

Awesome stuff! From that new album your working on?

Gotta say the instrumental, despite having a simple beat, is a lot smoother and nicely put together compared to your older work. The transitions from the verses to the chorus is really clean. The layering of vocals are really cool too. I'm just thinking maybe your vocals could've used a little more special effectey, maybe a slight reverb?

Either way, great stuff as always. Looking forward to hearing what you've been cooking.

Sunrise (Feat. Daisuke-9) Sunrise (Feat. Daisuke-9)

Definitely my favorite from you! It's a simple beat but very bouncy and a joy to listen to. It lacks the refinement of your newer tracks, but this one just has a lot of life to it.

The Mod Song The Mod Song

Ah, no wonder your name sounds so familiar! The VAC, hah. Haven't been there in awhile.

A Little Like You A Little Like You

Really great vocals, bro. Really sound like someone straight out of Warped Tour or something. Though at times I feel you might be overpowering the rather more laid back lyrics with your energy, but it's all good. Definitely still my favorite track from you.

demented2005 responds:

Thanks man! Vocals have always been one of the more weaker aspects of my music. So I'm glad they're getting better, it means alot to hear that.

Seasons (I Will Catch You) Seasons (I Will Catch You)

Very simple song, but hell, I love it. The simple idea coincides very easily with I say. Wish you still worked on more vocal stuff like this.

Song of Solomon Redux Song of Solomon Redux

Very different compared to your other works, but very interesting! I like the experimenting with the chip tuney effects, but I think you probably could've went even further with it. Your vocals as always is fantastic.

I demand more!

shoester responds:

Thanks! I definitely am going to keep working on this; I just ran out of time because this was a class project, and this version is what was submitted. I haven't uploaded any fully done songs on here in a while because I'm in the process of recording an actual album for the first time, and not just a bunch of demos.

p.s. all glitch fx were sampled from a real drum kit.

A Billion TImes (Demo) A Billion TImes (Demo)

Very cool! Totally reminds me of All American Rejects first album for some reason. Very pleasant beat and varied vocals. Keep 'em coming!

Finally Free Finally Free

Ah man! If only this was a more clear and higher quality! It sounds so great. The world deserves you guys rerecording all of this with some ballin tech. Till then, keep on rocking.